By Seaway Food Festival, Photos by Jason McNamara (Framed Photography)
Finally!!! La Poutine Week has arrived to Cornwall. From May 24th to May 28, local restaurants have come together to produce some incredibly delicious poutines. With so many to choose from, we’ve put together 13 reasons why you should be excited for this week! (to view all the participants click here)
WARNING: SOME OF THESE IMAGES MAY CAUSE SALIVATION AND/OR EXTREME HUNGER. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
1. Crispy golden fries.
2. Gravy made from Rurban’s 19th Hole Scotch Ale.
3. Three different styles of potatoes in one dish!
4. Sweet & tender pulled pork.
5. Did someone say gravy infused with apples, maple syrup, and Canadian Whiskey?
6. Slowly braised short ribs and red wine gravy make a perfect pair.
7. Two words: Foie. Gras.
8. It’s loaded with chicken. Seriously loaded.
9. Mmmmmmm…. LOBSTER!!!
10. Incredibly soft and fluffy gnocchi….
11. “Pickle Lovers” are welcomed.
12. A little box of chicken heaven.
13. Bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips… AND BACON STRIPS!!!
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite one. It’s really simple. You can vote by: 1) visiting the La Poutine Week website or 2) Download the App from iTunes or from the Google Play Store.