This is your chance to win the ultimate Classified fan experience! Prize includes: 2 Deluxe VIP tickets, 2 night stay at the Best Western Parkway Inn, dinner for two at Peppermills, signed memorabilia from Classified, and a meet & greet with Classified himself. To enter is easy… simply fill out the form below.
The contest is now closed.
Contest ends on June 18th at 11:59PM EST.
Updated June 15th 7:00AM
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who are nineteen (19) years of age at the date of entry and legal residents of Ontario. Employees of Bastion Hospitality Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors, partners, sponsors and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, the entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bastion Hospitality Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on June 14th , 7:00AM EST and ending June 18th at 11:59PM EST. All entries must be received by June 18th at 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.seawayfoodfestival.ca/contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bastion Hospitality Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bastion Hospitality Inc. Online entrants to the Sweepstakes will be given the option to receive commercial e-mails from Bastion Hospitality Inc.; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such e-mails and consenting to do so will not increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes: The winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive: (i) two (2) Deluxe Tickets to Summer Beer Fest to be held on June 24th, 2017 at Lamoureux Park in Cornwall, ON; (ii) two (2) night stay (single room, double occupancy) at Best Western Parkway Inn (1515 Vincent Massey Dr., Cornwall, ON) on June 23rd and June 24th; (iii) dinner for two at Peppermills Restaurant on June 23rd; (iv) an autographed memorabilia from Classified; (v) meet and greet with Classified; and (vi) two (2) pairs of sunglasses from Axxis Optical. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize: $650. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bastion Hospitality Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. All prize details are at Bastion Hospitality Inc.’s sole discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bastion Hospitality Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Transportation is not included and is the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, provincial, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging accommodations, any transportation costs, luggage fees, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize is the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Bastion Hospitality Inc. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Bastion Hospitality Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BASTION HOSPITALITY INC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Bastion Hospitality Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bastion Hospitality Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Bastion Hospitality Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bastion Hospitality Inc. Bastion Hospitality Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Bastion Hospitality Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Bastion Hospitality Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Bastion Hospitality Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors as well as Facebook from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario, Canada, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner’s Name: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Seaway Food Festival, 44 Pitt Street, Cornwall, Ontario, K6J 3P2. Requests must be received no later than June 1st, 2017, 5:00PM EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Bastion Hospitality Inc., 798 Iroquois Drive, Cornwall, Ontario, K6H 5C5, Canada
- Facebook: The Sweepstakes hosted by Bastion Hospitality Inc., is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.